Full List of Services >>
We provide a practical and cost effective answer to managing your housing projects – whether it is a full refurbishment scheme of a portfolio of properties, or personal access grant work to meet the requirements of people with particular needs including new extensions, or a condition survey of your stock for the Welsh Housing Quality Standard.
We can also identify areas of the property which could be updated to provide better energy efficiency therefore helping to reduce fuel costs for the tenant.
Health and safety hazards can be identified along with any security issues.
We also undertake void surveys with an aim to reducing your expenditure.
All surveys and inspections can be ‘Tailor made’ to suit your specific needs.
We have a team of competent surveyors who have experience in housing stock surveys
we can identify replacement periods
costs to repair or replace
prioritise work into urgent, short term or long term
we also work with occupational therapists to correctly identify the tenants needs
In addition we : -
• Provide you with a full design service
• Comply with current DDA legislation and we design to
• Deal with planning applications where relevant
• Submit proposed scheme to building control
• Produce all tender documents including drawings, specification and schedules of work
• Deal with the tender process and liaise with contractors
• Deal with any Asbestos related issues
• Deal with any Party Wall issues.
External Wall Insulation
Green Dragon Environmental
Standard Level 2
The Association for
Registered with ConstructionLine
Housing Stock Survey
Drawings and Planning Applications