We provide a practical and cost effective answer to the design and management of your building project – whether it is a full refurbishment scheme, an extension, access audits to identify any DDA shortfall under the Equality Act 2010 or just a condition survey of the building to initiate a planned maintenance programme.
We involve our clients right from the start so that the project turns out exactly as you expect, we therefore ask for your input throughout – even down to finishes and colour.
Pellentesque tincidunt, dolor eu dignissim mollis, justo sapien iaculis pede, vel tincidunt lacus nisl sit amet metus. Fusce ac est vitae purus varius tristique. Phasellus mattis ornare ligula. Donec id nibh. Vestibulum metus quam, ultrices in, sagittis tincidunt, gravida et, sapien. Sed bibendum, lectus vitae tincidunt dapibus. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Mauris rutrum enim vitae mauris. Proin mattis eleifend pede.
• Full design service, including Mechanical and Electrical design
• All our designs comply with current Building Control Regulations
• All our designs comply with current DDA legislation and we design to BS 8300:2009
• We deal with planning applications where relevant
• We write the Design and Access Statement to accompany the planning application
• Submit proposed scheme to building control
• Produce all tender documents including drawings and bills of quantities
• Deal with the tender process and liaise with contractors
• Deal with any Asbestos related issues
• Act as CDM coordinator
• Arrange and chair all meetings
• Project manage the scheme
• Produce an operational manual for your completed project